Memory Books / Portfolio
All children have a Memory Book/Portfolio. In your child’s Memory Book/Portfolio you will find learning stories which tell you a story about what your child has been learning at Toddlers Turf Childcare Centre. It also contains photographs, art and craft projects, and other information about what your child has been up to. We invite you to add your thoughts on the 'parents voice' pages or on the place allocated after the learning story. You can put anything else in the Memory Book/Portfolio that you would like to such as, photographs, stories about outings or events you have attended, it is entirely up to you. Your child's Memory Book/Portfolio is a wonderful record of his or her early years and will be the only one like it in the world; a wonderful treasure for your child, you and your family to share. The Memory Books/Portfolios are sent home 'officially' three times a year but you are welcome to take it home at any time but please let a teacher know that you have it.
Storypark creates a secure online network of the people that matter most for your child. It helps working parents, far-away family, educators and specialists ensure children receive the best opportunities possible.
How does Storypark help my child?
• Deeper insights into your child’s unique interests, needs and abilities
allows better support and improved outcomes.
• Improves communication between educators and families.
• Enables educators to spend their time with your child more effectively.
• Helps your child define ‘what’s next’ in their learning.
• Share movement, song, and creative expression through audio and video.
• Actively involves grandparents, family and close friends.